Pages

25 August 2011

Dog Cafe + Samgyeopsal

My original plan for today was to check HomePlus for the approximate prices of the things I need to buy for the dorm so I would know how much money to exchange. But, plans sometimes gets changed so instead of going there, I went out with other Pinoy students for a trip to Hongdae. :) Hongdae is like an entertainment center where most people go clubbing (the term they use here). Lots of restaurants are also here. Too bad I left Tyler back so I don't have photos. :( I always knew leaving cameras on times like this was never a good idea. Anyways, I just borrowed Kuya Kerwin's to take some shots.

So here are the photos from Bau House Dog Cafe. The dogs sooo adorable, not to mention they too playful! Some of them looked new to me, like I haven't seen that breed in Pinas. However, there are also some who's breed I've seen here but looked very differently; because they're too fat! ;)




This is a Borzoi - which was a new to my ears, hehe But she walks with grace that's why for me, she resembles like that of a gazelle. :)

This one's a Siberian Husky with a long hair. She's super fat which makes her 1000x cute, hihi ;) Looked like a bear to me at first though. :D

Then after, we had dinner at some Korean Restaurant where they serve Samgyeopsal. I wasn't hungry at all so I just watched them eat. Hahaha :D




My new buddies - Lia and Kuya Kerwin :)

Over-all, today was very tiring but fun as well. At least I get to mingle with new people instead of going out alone. Hehe Good night! xx


Share on Tumblr