Me and my bestfriend (Zhantelle) have agreed to go out and spend time more often since I'm gonna leave for Korea by the end of August already. For this day, our friends BJ, and Rob was supposed to come with us but they had prior commitments so instead of cancelling it, we just decided to pursue our date anyways. As planned,we watched Captain America. The movie was massive (very much because of Chris Evans, lol) I must say. There was some clip after the credits about I think the sequel of the movie but we weren't able to watch it because we immediately left. So anyways, I brought her to one of my newly discovered and new favorite place in the mall, Twirls. I've been there for only a few times and I totally love the place.
Anyhow, these are the pictures to show you how cute and charming the place is. :)
They sell vintage stuffs like necklaces, bags, etc. and some baking stuffs too :)
Their version of wicked oreos sure is a win! :))
The after-shots, hehez :) We can't leave a place without having a picture together! Good thing we were the only ones in the store :)
Whatever we do, a day with her is always a happy day ♥
Share on Tumblr