You go beyond your way to conform with the plan, then things suddenly changes. Now you’re left alone, and clueless. It sucks you know. I know I maybe a little shallow over the situation but the truth is, it’s not that that made me upset. It’s the fact that I felt that I got rejected again. The first time it happened? God it rip my heart out. From then on, every single time a hint of rejection kicks in; it just breaks it even more. Yeah, it could be lame but we all have our issues right? And I guess this one’s mine. I’m trying my best to handle it maturely and not sulk over and over it but it’s not that easy. Imagine getting yourself up from a quicksand. It’s hard isn’t it? Then imagine again someone tossing you back just even before you pull half of yourself up. That’s just how I feel every single time. Sucks right? I just wanna stop feeling this way anymore. I just wish that when this happens again (which of course I know would definitely occur), I would not have to play this sulky-depressive girl like I am right now.
There you go. I just have to let it out my system. Now I think I need to go hit the mall and let froyo and midyear sales take it all away. What do you think? :)
Share on Tumblr
Tweet