is this - Diana F + Qing Hua
Diana F + Kirameki (either of them is fine)
..and of course films! :)
Last year, I had a quite a lot in my wishlist and I'm very lucky that most of them were granted. Yeee. :> :) This year, I can't actually think of what to put in my list. Its not that I already have all that I want. Honestly, I have a long list of things that I want but at the moment, I don't think I really want them that bad. Except this. Hihi. I'm hoping to take more photos during the holidays and starting 2012, so yeah. I really want this. :)
Oh, and aside from that, all I could really think of is that I wanna go home for Christmas. :") Which I will be - in 11 days! I can't wait! :* :"> :)
Share on Tumblr Tweet