Pages

15 September 2011

5 and more reasons to be happy ☀

Today is one the happiest days of my life since I've come here to Korea. Horaay! ☺Its because lately, I've been worrying about a lot of things and I really can't help it. Though I really am the type who worries a lot, but, it just heightened here! :| (Oh god, maybe I'm getting old?) Loll or maybe its because of the fact that I have to be ten times responsible of my actions since there's nobody else who's gonna take responsibility for me anymore. Its not like I'm dependent back home, its just that I can't call on my parents nor my bestfriend anytime I need a little help.

So anyways, back to my happy times!
The reason - or rather reasons why my day is ultimately happy today is because:

1. I've already bought my own Sci Calc for our Stat class! ☺ I was hoping I could just borrow but I can't find someone who haven't had their calculators lent so I decided to just buy one.

2. And because of that, I can already answer our Stat HW faster and more convinently! ☺(Imagine getting covariance, standard deviations etc. with the use of a phone calcu/laptop calcu??!!)


3. Aside from the calculator that I bought, I was also able to finally buy a decent comforter (I have been turning off the aircon at night since day 1, good thing my roommates were kind enough to understand my awful situation, hehe) and that bread from the bakery inside the grocery that I was always coming back for (I've been going to that section for a couple of time already just having their free taste and not buying)



4. Our Tuesday class is OFFICIALLY cancelled! (The class is supposed to start on October but the professor won't be able to come anymore) That means 2 days off (excluding weekends) for us! ☺

5. The weather today is so fineee! (the past days were already cold for me, I've becoming poikilo again :|) but today, its just like my kind of weather :)



6. Something top secret! :") ♥

7. And last but not the least.. this actually is the highlight of my day, MY PACKAGE FINALLY ARRIVED! Wohooooo ☺ I tracked it last night and there was some kind of delay so I thought it would be lost or something so I really am happy that it finally arrived!






If there would be one lesson that this day taught me is that Good things really come to those who wait. I did, so all these good things and more happened which made my day extra happy today. ;)

Sleep tight everyone! (I'm going to sleep now with my newly bought comforter, with the aircon already turned on, HOHO :>>)

Share on Tumblr