And the countdown begins! I'm officially going home in 2 months! ;) Technically, I can't start the countdown yet 'cause I still don't have any specific date (haven't bought plane tickets yet) but wth, I already have a date in mind so yeah, I guess I can consider that. :P Anyways, despite lots of readings and Hanguls to study, I'm gonna blog a list of the things I want to do on my Christmas vacation. I wanna make sure I would have a visible list 'cause I'm might forget it while filling my head with Korean stuffs you know. Hoho
1.Get my PRC license. A MUST, period.
2.Attend Sinulog Festival in Cebu with Bes and Munch! :)))
3.Make muffins again! - or bake anything!
4.Have a massage, Mmmmm.
5.Get a belly piercing.
6.Visit SPUM - either during Univ Week or Alumni Homecoming.
7.Watch a movie from MMFF. - kind of what my family got used to these past Christmases :>
8.Get a decent and CHEAP (cheaper than in SK!) maniped, Hoho :D
9.Have a haircut, or perm - if I still have cash left >:)
10.Do groceries, go to the market, make breakfasts for my brothers - things I miss doing!
11.Visit the doctor and have a complete work-up. Also with my dentist and chiropractor.
12.Donate blood.
13.Volunteer at an orphanage.
14.GO OUT WITH FRIENDSSSS! and FAMILYYYY!
15.If time permits, get a driver's license.
16.Go shopping for winter clothes - its prolly still winter when I get back here B-)
17.IF THERE'S STILL TIME - IVT Training! or BLS Training
18.Run a marathon for charity.
19. Donate my old clothes, books and toys somewhere ;)
20.Buy Pinoy stuffs to bring back to Korea :DDDD
I really wish I would be able to do ALL of this during my short period of stay though. :| :} Oooh, I can't wait! :">
Share on Tumblr Tweet